Bridge Club is a highly versatile touring bike that perfectly hits the sweet spot spanning on- and off-road excursions.
Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We've all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
Some people hear "bike touring" and immediately think of long-forgotten stretches of highway, small-town oddities, and roadside attractions. Some instantly recall desolate stretches of desert dirt roads or lush green forest trails. With Bridge Club, you can have your dessert and eat it too!
- Ultra-focused on simplicity, it only has the barnacles that matter most to the discerning bike tourist
- Two build kit options: Pavement (700c) and Off-Road (27.5-inch)
- Run racks and panniers, framebags, or all of the above
- Disc brake-specific, single position, vertical rear dropout makes it less intimidating than other bikes in the category
- Clearance for 700 x 47mm tires (with or without fenders), 27.5 x 2.80 tires (27.5 x 2.60 with fenders), and 26 x 3.0 tires (26 x 2.80 with fenders)
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Frame||100% Surly Chromoly frame, Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, TIG welded, E.D. coated|
|Fork||100% Surly Chromoly fork, Natch tubing, double-butted tapered fork blades, TIG welded, E.D. coated|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
|Rims/Wheels||WTB ST i21 TCS|
Front: Novatec 9x100 QR
Rear: Novatec 9x141 QR 11-spd
|Tires||Surly Extraterrestrial 700x41, 60tpi Tubeless Ready|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore M510|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BSA|
|Chain||KMC X11 EPT|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M5100 Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore CSM5100 11-51t|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M5100 Rapid Fire|
|Handlebars||Surly Terminal Bar|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275|
|Saddle||WTB Volt 142|
|Seat Post||Promax, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / X-Small||708752346901||BK3120|
|Black / Small||708752347045||BK3121|
|Black / Medium||708752347182||BK3122|
|Black / Large||708752347328||BK3123||SUR42848827E|
|Black / X-Large||708752347465||BK3124|