The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect tires that all but eliminate flat tires, while still providing plenty of traction. Meanwhile, a Shimano 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles, ultimately making it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power in any condition without the hassle of brake bleeds.
|Frame||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork||Crossroads Alloy Disc Brake Fork|
|Tires||Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700c x 45|
|Crankset||Shimano Tourney, 3-piece|
|Bottom Bracket||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|Chain||KMC Z7, 7-speed w/Missing Link|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney FD-TY710|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus, 7-/8-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t|
|Shifters||Shimano EF500, 7-speed|
|Handlebars||Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Brakes||Mechanical disc brake, 160mm|
|Pedals||Specialized City, platform|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel|
|Seat Post||Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp|
* Subject to change without notice.